This first-hand, live raptor encounter with our American Kestrel explores the complex interactions birds of prey have with their environment and all of the amazing adaptations that allow them to be fierce hunters and survivalists.
- Get the opportunity to meet our American Kestrel up close as we discover raptor predator-prey relationships
- Identify and learn raptor adaptations and gain an appreciation for these top-of-the-food-chain predators
- Touch and/or observe bird parts and objects (e.g. feathers, talons, skeleton, nest)
(participation of touchable objects will be dependent on group size)
Dogwood Canyon Audubon Center or your campus
Pricing and Other Information
- $400 for the first presentation
- $250 for each subsequent presentation the same day
Program Length: 45-60 minutes per presentation
Max 50 students and 8 chaperones. Minimum of 5 chaperones required.
Policies, Booking, and Contact
Please see our Policies, Booking and Contact page to proceed.
Download a PDF version our program list from our Academic Program Documents page.