SPRING PLANT SALE: Online shopping has reopened!
All sales benefit Dogwood Canyon Audubon Center. Thank you for your support!
During our semi-annual plant sales, you can find a variety of native Texas plants that use less water and provide food and habitat for birds, pollinators, and other wildlife. Plants adapted for our landscape not only do better and benefit our ecosystem, but also beautifies our urban spaces and protects our water sources. Plant list contains primarily native Texas plants, but there are a few non-native fun additions. Check the plant list links for each plant to learn more.
Before each plant sale, a plant list will be available with included links and/or photos to assist in choosing the best plant for your location. Plants purchased through pre-sale will have scheduled curb-side pick up Thursday-Saturday, the day of the sale. Don't miss this opportunity to choose your favorites or try something new in your garden. Membership has it's benefits! All Dogwood Canyon members will receive first peek at both pre-orders and onsite plant sales.
- Scheduled online order pick up: Thursday-Saturday (May 11-25) 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Onsite shopping available: is available during business hours, Wed-Sat, 9am-3pm (shopping to be completed by 4pm). The online form must be used so we may track inventory.
Online orders now available so you don't have to wait to choose plants on the day of the event. Please note that Dogwood Canyon members receive first viewing of the pre-orders and plant sale. Online order will close by May 22 at 12pm, unless plants have sold out first, so we can prep for onsite shopping.
- Check the resources below to see a plant list. Pre-ordering allows greater choice of plants available.
- All online purchases are by credit card only. Pre-ordering ensures best selection. Plants will be held aside for pre-orders.
- Plants must be picked up by May 25, unless prior arrangements have been made.